Tuesday, December 10, 2013

phew.

I would like to apologize from my silence last week. It was Thanksgiving as you all know and the family was in for the holidays. So I wanted to spend time with them. Even though my family is very small in numbers, it is great with love.... (Yes I realize how cheesy that was, but it is true none the less.) Anywoo, on account of Thanksgiving! I want to thank everyone out there for just being you! Now on to what this is really about.....


Yes. NETFLIX! Actually it's really about..... FINALS WEEK
 The semester has flown by, and I cannot believe it. I feel so..... unprepared and I'm freaking out a little bit. But I'm relieved as well. I'm excited for the new classes I'll be taking and the new things I will start to do. All I need to do now is conquer the beast that is finals week. I might become a hermit and never take my nose out of a book for a full two weeks as I drown myself with studying. Maybe I'll live at the library under a pile of books. But all I'm saying is I have to be totally ready.... And I am very far from that. I feel no where near being ready. But I'm praying that I will feel somewhat ready and not as terrified that I feel now. Everyone just keep a prayer in your heart for me. It would be much appreciated. Well I know this is short because I don't want to bore you with my thoughts of inadequacy. I'll leave you with a happy thought- It's been snowing and it finally looks like Christmas! 

Until next time,
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment