Sunday, January 5, 2014

a new year, a new you.

Well everyone it's finally 2014! The time is here to get all our resolutions in order. I found this neat picture on Pinterest (of course!) but it has this list of resolutions that I thought was definitely worth sharing.
I've been trying to follow these because I  think they are a good set of goals to help improve ourselves. These goals are simple and attainable. But other goals that people might make are so far fetched that after the first week, they give up. Yes, I am guilty of that as well so I'm not pointing any fingers. But resolutions are for improving ourselves and becoming a better person then we were in the year before. I'm going to stick to the list from above and hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to say "I did it!", and get the sense of accomplishment that comes from finishing something challenging.

 A new year, a new you. Lots of people have been posting things on Instagram about their resolutions and I've really admired a friend of mine and what she has been posting. Her word for the year is: FEARLESS, and the quote that she is trying to live by is: "A head full of fears has no space for dreams". It really is true. We get so caught up in what we can't do we cancel out our own dreams. So here we go! 2014 has begun and it is time to access our dreams. No one is going to get the grades you want for you, no one is going to read the book you want to read to you, no one is going to go to the gym for you. If you don't do it, no one will. It's all you. You can do it. You're awesome.

Until next time,
- O

No comments:

Post a Comment