Sunday, December 20, 2015

random tandems.

Do you have a movie or a book, that transports you and it gives you a little extra lift to believe in yourself and life again? 

Yeah me too. I have one movie that I know without a doubt will help me believe in myself again and revitalize my love for everything. Pride & Prejudice. Now I'm talking the 2005 version with Keira Knightley, in her all perfect glory. This movie has it all. Beautiful music, stunning scenery, full plot and developing characters you learn to love. I can watch this movie every day and not get sick of it. I mean what's not to love, and I don't just love it because of the amazing love story (yes yes, i'm a romantic. sue me). But something about it just makes me so happy! I'll admit it, it was a rough day today and I knew that I needed Pride & Prejudice was just want the doctor ordered. It's funny how certain things can just change the pace of you day and make you feel completely lighter. 

It has also occurred to me that this time last year I was getting ready for what was going to be the best semester of my life. I was about to start a new chapter of my life in Rome with my best friend. It's crazy to think that was a year ago. Man, how things change. The other day I went back and re-read all my posts about everything and I just wanted to cry! I miss my study abroad but I'm so happy for what it taught me and how I was able to become better. Also.... there were some typos in there and it was a little embarrassing to find them now.... I swear I read the posts out load before clicking publish. 

Today was a relaxing Sunday, filled with reading, movies and naps. May Monday bring you good vibes and happy times.  

Here's a pretty picture of a flower wall.

Until next time,
-O

P.S. If anyone has any fun ways of organizing iPhone apps on their home screen, I need a new way to do it. So let me know, yeah?? Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment