Tuesday, January 5, 2016

i guess i just love to write.

Hello readers, and internet world! I want to tell you about something that I have been doing for the past couple months and how it's helped me grow. I write for a motivational magazine called BE WISE. It has been so inspiring to work with them and write articles for them. For 2016, our Editor had the idea, that every edition we publish would be a certain focus on Being Your Best Self. So every month has a certain topicto help us be the best we can be. For January it was Being Your Best Self: Physically. You can find more out about this movement- here.

I can't believe I have had the chance to write for them these past couple months! It's been the best, and I love it so much. Ever since I started writing for them I have seen may different aspects in my life in a different light. I have been able to be more confident with who I am and what I want to become. I found myself loving writing and getting a new topic every month and sitting down and thinking "What do the readers need to hear from me this month?" It's nice having more places where I can share my thoughts about being the best you, and how I have been able to accomplish it too. This magazine is so great, and it'll always have a special place in my heart. Everyone go check it out! Also if you feel like buying it, in the "Note to Seller (Optional)" box go ahead and put my name there. If you do that, that would be stellar!! Hey, I know what you're thinking, but self promotion is good! 

Seriously it's so worth getting! Inspiring words for everyone who needs them. Its been a blast writing for this great team, and I can't wait to write more!

Stay excellent,
-Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment